In today’s review, you’ll learn about 3 of the most interesting models of gaming controllers and get a brief but exhausting description of their technical characteristics.
After reading this article, you’ll certainly get some useful info that would help you to make a choice if you’re planning a purchase.
PlayStation 5 Dualsense
This model is a wireless trigger controller with a feedback function. Instead of a vibration motor, this device is equipped with twin drives that provide dynamic vibration.
Adaptive triggers allow you to achieve a simulation of a wide range of sensations depending on the interaction with different objects and completely immerse yourself in the gameplay.
- 3.5mm headset jack;
- built-in microphone which is controlled by one button;
- the “Share” button for quick recording of game moments;
- built-in battery, rechargeable via USB Type-C;
- six-axis motion detection system (three-axis gyroscope and three-axis accelerometer), which helps to quickly adapt to the game process;
- built-in speaker;
- 2-point capacitive touch panel with the pressing mechanism.
The model combines an ergonomic design in two colors and an advanced light bar.
With the DualSense system, you can connect two controllers at the same time, and the charging speed will be the same as if the controllers were connected directly to the PS5.
Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
This gaming controller combines convenience and efficiency at the same time. One of the distinctive features of the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller is the ability to change the design and configuration using mini joysticks, which can adapt to your style of play (speed, accuracy, control zone) and hand size.
- 4 back buttons (2 medium and 2 mini), which allow you to perform complex combinations with jumping, aiming, shooting, etc.;
- 1 faceted and 1 standard cross;
- 6 mini-joysticks: 2 standards, 1 tall, 2 classics, and 1 wide-dome;
- the ability to assign different commands to each of the back buttons through a special application;
- trigger stops, which can save your game time while shooting. If you prefer to play at full amplitude, then you can easily disable them;
- ability to reassign buttons and create different game profiles. Moreover, you can choose 2 profiles and change them right during the game.
The combination of a soft-touch front surface and rubberized grips brings stability and comfort to the gameplay.
You can charge the controller through the charging station using the USB Type-C cable.
Razer Raiju Ultimate
Raiju Ultimate is a trigger controller designed for PS4. Using a mobile application, which is available in AppStore and Google Play, you can adjust the device’s settings like changing the assignments of multifunction buttons, managing sensitivity parameters, vibration intensity, and so on.
Razer Raiju Ultimate can be connected to PS4 both via Bluetooth and using a three-meter USB cable.
- the ability to change triggers operating modes in one click;
- safe D-pad blocking;
- the option to change the slope of the D-Pad button and adapt it to your palms;
- Razer Synapse that allows you to modify the backlight of the device;
- Razer Mecha-Tactile buttons, which combine soft movement with quick taps;
- 3.5 mm jack headset for audio and microphone (works only with the wired type of connection).
When the device is connected wirelessly, it can work for 11 hours without a break that making it stand out among all other controllers.